Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ayden's busy day

mummy said today is a busy day for me... she said I have a lot of places to go.. this is me... just woke up ") i am at great grandma house... playing with mummy
this is daddy & me... do we look alike???
mummy brought me to auntie Lynn's house to play with other babies...baby in pink is baby Clara, baby in yellow is baby Erlyna.. arnt they pretty ..
from left to right : Clara, Jerald and Erlyna ... looked at baby Jearld... look at his busy hair!
this is baby Ayden... yes he is also called Ayden.. he is 2.5 weeks younger than me.. but mummy & daddy both agreed he is more SOLID!

we left auntie lynn's house and just reached airport to fetch grandma & yi yi... as you can tell I am very sleepy ...*yawn*


playing with daddy ")

No comments: